bright, elegant and with views for days
The Banquet Room was created with one idea in mind: to entertain. The high-ceilings and bright exterior make for a gorgeously vibrant atmosphere, while the river-view windows and polished hardwood floors allow the dancing sunlight to mix with the bright interior. The room's double doors open to the river veranda and large patio for guests to use as they will.
All tabletop essentials are provided on-site, mahogany Chivari chairs, bone china, white linens, sliver flatware & classic glassware. Menu options are customizable & crafted by our award-winning Executive Chef, Carlisle Bannsiter, who was recently featured in Richmond's Fire, Flour & Fork culinary tour.
Contact Miranda Bricker, Director of Events, for additional information & booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fit for groups up to 350
- Access to back porch & riverfront lawn, dependent on event time
- Signature menus from Chef Carlisle
- Ability to be transformed & designed by top vendors in the Richmond & Williamsburg area
- Professional & knowledgable service staff
- Available for weekday & weekend rentals alike
Photography by Stephanie Yonce, Paige Stevens, Michael Simon & Wendell Powell Studio.